Date：28 July (Friday)
Time：12:20 – 13:50 (GMT+8)
David is a Partner based out of Shanghai. He was trained in Chemistry and Biophysics, has many years of experience in the life sciences industry before entering consulting. In his consulting career, David worked frequently with life sciences clients on strategic and operational issues in digital strategy, commercial innovation, and digital transformation. He was the key author of a recent Deloitte China thought ware published “China Health Ecosystem 2030”.
Project experience related to digital healthcare
• Helped an MNC biopharma client conduct technology mapping for potential solutions in the future of HCP Omni Channel, and synthesized strategic roadmap
• Conducted assessment of China healthcare data landscape and the potential for integrated evidence generations for a MNC biopharma client, developed a roadmap for advancing evidence pilot programs and external partnerships
• Develop digital healthcare strategy for an MNC biopharma with specialization in the reproductive health sector, constructed a portfolio of digital healthcare products and Go To Market models
• Helped a leading domestic clinical diagnostic lab to develop an industry-wide B2B digital cooperation ecosystem, business models and supporting IT blueprint
• Assessed the potential for digital diagnostics products for a leading MNC diagnostic solutions provider, constructed the future digital diagnostic offerings portfolio, commercial model and organizational implications
Accelerated by COV19, a health ecosystem is booming centered around patients and consumers, providing rich opportunities to develop a more patient-focused business for life sciences companies. This presentation aims to elicit the key trends in digital healthcare in APAC and the landscaping for digital-driven health care innovations. We will then dive into how they have impacted life sciences companies across various aspects of the value chain, with particular focus around leveraging digital for commercial model innovations, patient and HCP engagement, as well as the next-generation of digital healthcare solutions. The presentation will end with a call for actions to life sciences companies in constructing the right local digital footprints in order to fully embrace the opportunities, while managing local regulatory and other compliance considerations.