BIO One-On-One Partnering has a proven track-record of facilitating critical business connections in a virtual environment - ensuring our global customers achieve their goals.
BIO One-on-One Partnering allows you to have both onsite meetings at the Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center from Thursday, July 27 th to Saturday, July 29 th , and virtual meetings in your time zone to maximize your business development and licensing potential on Tuesday July 25 th and Wednesday, July 26 th . Featuring simple video conferencing and more biotechnology-specific search filters & therapeutic categories than any other biotech partnering platform, BIO One-on-One Partnering is your business development companion.
Want to make the most out of your Partnering experience during BIO Asia-Taiwan? Explore our Partnering Resources for tutorials, videos, guides and more.
The partnering system opens on June 20 (CST), June 21(EDT)
All registrants will receive the log-in notification by email from email@example.com
Don't have access to BIO One-on-One Partnering? Register now or upgrade your registration to Full Convention Access and get started today.
2023 BIO Asia-Taiwan Webinar: Partnering & Event Preview
Review this webinar to learn about the many exciting opportunities available at the 2023 BIO Asia-Taiwan International Conference & Exhibition. Click HERE to view now!
Date: June 20th 9:00pm (EDT)
June 21st 9:00am (Taipei time)
• Wallace Lin, Secretary General, Taiwan BIO
• Mackensie Vernetti, Senior Director, Partnering, BIO
This live web event cover:
• Overview of the event schedule
• Preview of conference sessions and programming
• Live demo of the BIO One-on-One Partnering system, including new features such as Optional Meeting, Participants, to enhance your business partnering experience
• Q&A with the speakers
• NEW! Optional Meeting, Participants, to enhance your business partnering experience
• Automatically scheduled meetings based on the availability of the meeting participants' schedules.
• Efficient User Experience - identify ideal prospects in minutes with advanced search filters
• Extended Value - system access continues beyond
• Quick Start Guide
Follow these four steps for success in Virtual Partnering! Includes pro tips to help you navigate the system.
View the Guide
• PDF Tutorial
From logging in to setting your agenda, follow this step-by-step instructional guide to navigate Partnering.
View the Tutorial
• 2022 Partnering Companies
Want to know who will attend BIO Asia-Taiwan 2022 Partnering? View the full list of companies!
View the Company List
• Frequently Asked Questions
We have compiled a list of the most frequently-asked questions for you!
View the FAQs
Questions about Partnering?
BIO Partnering Assistant
BIO Asia–Taiwan 2023 Secretariat