【Important notice】Contingency plan and few changes
According to the most recent weather forecast, Typhoon Doksuri has slowed down and shifted slightly southward, therefore, may not make a landfall after all, yet as the actual impact remains uncertain, we must prioritize everyone's safety. As a precautionary measure, we have formulated a contingency plan and made a few changes.
1. In principle, the conference will be held as scheduled; however, if the weather conditions continue to pose significant risks, and the government announces school and office closures, then we will shift the day sessions to an all- online format. Log in to ONLINE event platform HERE. (The platform will be opened on July 26 at 8AM)
2. The July 26 dinner banquet will be RESCHEDULED to July 28, Friday, at the same time (18:00~21:00), same location: Grande Luxe Banquet (Address: 3F., No. 166-A, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City, Taiwan), we sincerely welcome your participation if your schedule permits (only for package A).
3. BIO One-on-One Partnering: If the government announces school and office closures on Thursday 7/27, the system will reschedule it for in-person meetings on Friday or Saturday to allow people to meet in-person. If there's no availability on both calendars for Fri/Sat, we can then remove the in-person location and keep the meeting for Thursday and add a Zoom link. Please make sure to check your system account/inbox /spam folder daily.
4. Company Presentations: If the government announces school and office closures on Thursday 7/27, the onsite presentation will be RESCHEDULED to July 28, Friday in the morning, further details will be provided by email on July 27 if needed.
5. Exhibition: If the government announces school and office closures on Thursday 7/27, the Exhibition will be postponed to7/28~8/1.
Rest assured, we will keep a close attention on the weather updates, and will be making announcements accordingly through emails and on our website. Thank you for your understanding and flexibility.